Come and experience the highest active volcano in Europe and enjoy its natural beauties on a Jeep tour.
Our Etna Jeep Tour includes the ascent with a Jeep 4×4 equipped for extreme off-road until 3000 m of altitude. From this point on, starts a 4 hour trekking (round trip), which will bring you to the Etna central crater.
- We will pick you up at the agreed meeting point;
- Along the way we will see the ancient lava flows, the typical vegetation of Etna and spectacular sea views;
- We will make our first stop at the 2500m altitude (Sapienza Refuge) to enjoy the beautiful view and the first craters of Etna;
- Along the way to the 3000m point, we will make some stops to appreciate the interesting points of the volcano;
- At 3000m altitude, we will take a short break before starting the trekking (traditional Sicilian tastings);
- Trekking to the center crater, final altitude 3340m (optional);
- Returning, we’ll leave you at the initial meeting point.
Other important information:
- The tour lasts 8 hours.
- Mandatory clothing: Windproof jacket and Trekking shoes.